Create Show-Stopping Cookies Using Simple Royal Icing Techniques
The Crafted Cookie is a beginner cookie artist’s dream come true. Through countless courses and videos, Anne Yorks has taught thousands of home bakers how to make cookie decorating simple and fun. Here, she covers everything you’ve ever wanted to know about creating cute and whimsical cookies that taste as good as they look.
With accessible step-by-step tutorials for 50 creative designs arranged into themed platters, cookie artists of all skill levels will have plenty of inspiration for celebrating all year long. No more stressing over the intricacies of royal icing. Anne shares her best tips for royal icing, from coloring it to getting the right consistencies for piping and flooding and even how to store it. What’s more, she includes her foolproof base recipe for delicious, easy and incredibly versatile sugar cookies.
These are just some of the gorgeous platters offered:
- Rainbow Birthday featuring a colorful Rainbow Cake with Candles Cookie
- Classic Christmas Faces complete with a Jolly Santa, an Elf and a Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Give Thanks featuring a stunning lettered “Give Thanks” Wreath Cookie
- Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star Baby Shower with a cute Sweet Dreams Footie Pajama Cookie
- Farmhouse Easter including a sweet Farm Fresh Easter Eggs Barn Cookie
This is the only book you’ll need to master the art of decorating stunning cookie after cookie. You’ll have as much fun designing them as you will sharing and devouring them.