JUMPSTART YOUR SCORING SUCCESS! Savvy students can get a head start on the PSAT & SAT by learning the ins and outs of the PSAT 8/9. This clear, easy-to-follow guide from the test prep experts at The Princeton Review is complete with straightforward content overviews, practical strategies for scoring higher, and 2 complete PSAT 8/9 practice tests.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions
• Targeted drills focusing on specific strategies
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Up-to-date information on the PSAT 8/9
• Special section on advanced math topics to ensure you have all the practice and review you need
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 in the book & 1 online) with answer explanations
• 140+ additional drill questions throughout the book
• Targeted math drills for algebra, coordinate geometry, advanced math, and more