“Kitab Al-Tawhid” was written by Shaikh-ul-Islam, Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhab, who was a renowned religious scholar and a great reformer of his times. This presentation is English translation of the same content which is taken as one of the most famous books on the subject of Tauhid (Islamic Monotheism) and ranks high in authenticity.
• Detailed description of ‘Tawhid’ and its characteristics
• What is Tawhid? Its fundamentals and conditions?
• Authentic information from authentic sources.
• One of the most renowned work by Sheikh
• Available in print as well as digital format.
Primarily, the writer has tried explaining the basics of Tawhid from Qur’an and Sunnah while elaborating its conditions and elements. To do that, he has discussed all relevant Verses reasonably, rationally and sincerely; and has placed the essence of the Qur'an and Sunnah in a very simple and appealing manner. Darussalam Publishers is offering the very book in digital format for your e-readers.